Monday, April 19, 2010

10 songs that should be in your head...

This weeks list of 10 songs that you should humming along to it a wide variety. Some are new and some are ones that you should have been addicted to years ago.

1.) "Kings and Queens" by 30 seconds to Mars
2.) "And It Spread" by The Avett Brothers
3.) "Anti-Matter" by N.E.R.D.
4.) "Bad Kids" by Black Lips
5.) "Beach Baby" by Bon Iver
6.) "Nintendo Thumb" by Heath McNease
7.) "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance
8.) "Slow Life" by Grizzly Bears
9.) "Answer to Yourself" by The Soft Pack
10.) "Golden Prize" by Apes and Androids

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the Apes and Androids album? I had it but it got erased from my comp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list.. except for the Heath McNease song makes me want to punch myself in the face.

    ReplyDelete