Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 songs that should be in your head...

Here are ten songs that should be on constant repeat in your head. I advise you to stock up on iTunes money.

1.) "Number Five with a Bullet" by Taking Back Sunday
2.) "Turn me off" by Audrye Sessions
3.) "Animal" by Mindless Self Indulgence
4.) "Everybody get dangerous" by Weezer
5.) "Skeptics and True Believers" by The Academy is...
6.) "Call it off" by Tegan and Sara
7.) "Well thought out twinkles" by Silversun Pickups
8.) "Shake it out" by Manchester Orchestra
9.) "All I wanted" by Paramore
10.) "Monsters" by Hurricane Bells

1 comment:

  1. Good list. I'll have to give Mindless Self Indulgence a chance. I heard one of their earlier songs, it was crazy to say the least.
    I'm not fond of Silversun Pickups because of the guys voice.

    ReplyDelete