Monday, June 28, 2010

This season is taking it's toll on me...

Since school has ended I've been catching up on some things that I've forgotten. And I've come to the realization that I've been neglecting this blog when it comes to actual content to read. Granted, it's summertime and being a typical college student on a temporary resting period until Aug. 17. I've been consumed into other things, but hopefully I can get back into the mood of writing about music rather than the random thoughts that pop in my head. So, from one music lover to another be prepared to have your mind blown pretty soon. It doesn't hurt that summertime is also concert time and I'm anxiously waiting for July 23 so I can witness Paramore and some other amazing bands for the second time with an awesome friend.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't done the 10 songs that should be in your head in a while.

    ReplyDelete