Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Andy Samberg you had me at "Jizz in my pants"

If I was stuck in a life or death situation the one guy I would want around me for that last moment of comic relief is Andy Samberg. Even if I was married...Samberg will be it. Most guys understand my lust for Andy. I think it's his twisted humor and just pure nerd hotness. It also doesn't help that he (along with The Lonely Island crew) continues to make hilarious music videos so I decided to share my top three favorites.

1.) "Boombox"




2.) "I'm on a boat"
*I'd be an idiot not to chose this song.




3.) This video is more of a skit that Samberg and Paul Rudd (who I also find ridiculously hot) did on SNL. It doesn't hurt that there's some nakedness. :)

2 comments:

  1. We will have an all out fist fight over Andy. The loser gets Paul and that's not even a lost in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we can fight. Even if I lose I will be happy with Paul Rudd's hotness.

    ReplyDelete