Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Better than the Originals

I've heard a few decent cover songs lately. There are only a handful of artist that can truly bring that magic back to a song, that the original artist were able to deliver. It's rare for me to love cover songs...but these have been in my head lately.


1.) FeFe Dobson's cover of "Welcome to the Jungle"





2.) Silverstein's cover of "Apologize"




3.)Say Anything's cover to "Baby I got your money"


4.)Pixie Lott's cover of "Use Somebody
*Note: Her cover is probably the best one hands down that I've heard. Other's basically ruined the song...I love this song to hear it ruined.




5.) Foo Fighter's cover of "Darling Nikki"

1 comment:

  1. So all those covers were amazing. I had no clue Dobson had that spunk and energy in her. I'm gonna have to give Lott a chance.

    ReplyDelete