Sunday, May 2, 2010

10 songs that should be in your head...

As a college student I'm obliged to endure the dreaded "final exams". I secretly want to burn all the books on campus and scream in gibberish to the teachers. But that will never happen, I need to this degree to mean something. So in order for me not to go berserk this week here are 10 songs that I've placed on my "Final Exam playlist". If you know what's good for you, you'll do the exact same thing to keep your sanity.

1.) "23' by Jimmy Eat World

2.) "The Sharp Hint of New Tears" by Dashboard Confessional

3.) "Conspiracy" by Paramore

4.) "Transplant Song" by Tim Bluhm

5.) "Hundred/Million" by The Whigs

6.) "Thieves" by She & Him

7.) "Headwires" by Foo Fighters

8.) "History Lesson" by Motion City Soundtrack

9.) "Tighten Up" by The Black Keys

10.) "Hold you in my arms" by Ray LaMontagne

1 comment: